Salman suffers from chest congestion

Bollywood’s dare-devil actor Salman Khan had a near death experience while shooting for his brother Arbaaz Khan’s maiden production DABANNG recently.

Buzz is that the actor was shooting for a fire scene which resulted in Salman inhaling the fumes. Because of that he suffered from chest congestion and was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital in Wai, where the entire shoot was scheduled.

However, his fans can heave a sigh of relief as Salman is out of danger now & discharged from the hospital, after receiving proper medical care.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s