Railway Recruitment Boards Recruitments 2010 | RRB Recruitments 2010 | RRB Vacancies 2010 | http://www.rrbajmer.org
Railway Recruitment Boards
(Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways)
Centralises Employment Notice No. 02/2010
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed ( on a good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Non Technical Popular Category(Graduate).
Commercial apprentice at pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ahmedabad: 02 Posts
Ajmer: 12 Posts
Allahabad: 08 Posts
Bilaspur: 19 Posts
Chandigarh: 11 Posts
Gorakhpur: 14 Posts
Jammu-Srinagar: 20 Posts
Kolkata: 26 Posts
Malda: 03 Posts
Mumbai: 79 Posts
Muzaffarpur: 46 Posts
Patna: 101 Posts
Ranchi: 32 Posts
Secunderabad: 17 Posts
Traffic apprentice at pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ajmer: 08 Posts
Allahabad: 11 Posts
Bangalore: 03 Posts
Bhopal: 10 Posts
Bilaspur: 11 Posts
Chandigarh: 67 Posts
Kolkata: 06 Posts
Malda: 08 Posts
Mumbai: 139 Posts
Muzaffarpur: 42 Posts
Patna: 62 Posts
Ranchi: 18 Posts
Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk at pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ajmer: 08 Posts
Allahabad: 09 Posts
Bangalore: 02 Posts
Bhopal: 02 Posts
Bhubaneswar: 09 Posts
Bilaspur: 06 Posts
Chennai: 51 Posts
Jammu-Srinagar: 09 Posts
Mumbai: 10 Posts
Muzaffarpur: 18 Posts
Patna: 12 Posts
Ranchi: 01 Post
Secunderabad: 02 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram: 08 Posts
Goods Guard at pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ajmer: 80 Posts
Allahabad: 48 Posts
Bangalore: 38 Posts
Bhopal: 26 Posts
Bhubaneswar: 49 Posts
Bilaspur: 81 Posts
Chandigarh: 15 Posts
Chennai: 43 Posts
Jammu-Srinagar: 10 Posts
Kolkata: 335 Posts
Mumbai: 168 Posts
Ranchi: 353 Posts
Secunderabad: 117 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram: 39 Posts
Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist at pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ahmedabad: 53 Posts
Ajmer: 21 Posts
Allahabad: 69 Posts
Bangalore: 04 Posts
Bhubaneswar: 66 Posts
Chennai: 13 Posts
Mumbai: 174 Posts
Patna: 48 Posts
Sr. Clerk-Cum-Typist at pay band of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800, age 18-33 years in the following RRBs:
Ahmedabad: 29 Posts
Ajmer: 13 Posts
Allahabad: 01 Post
Bangalore: 19 Posts
Bhubaneswar: 06 Posts
Bilaspur: 52 Posts
Jammu-Srinagar: 10 Posts
Muzaffarpur: 06 Posts
Patna: 28 Posts
Ranchi: 36 Posts
Secunderabad: 18 Posts
Thiruvananthapuram: 20 Posts
Age Limit : The lower and upper age limit indicated will be reckoned as on 01.07.2010. The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate.
1. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2.02 By 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation. For Ex-serviceman applying for theApprentice categories of posts i.e. Traffic Apprentice and Commercial Apprentice the upper age limit is 40 yeas inclusive of all other relaxation in age limit.
4. By 5 years to candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. By 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs).
6. For the serving Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ Railway Staff and casual labours/substitutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to 40 years for Unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells). For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of theRailway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 5 years.
7. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from the husband but not remarried shall be relaxed up to 35 years for Unreserved, 38 for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
8. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Examination Fees :
1. No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped /Women/Minorities /Economically Backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs 50,000/-
2. For Unreserved Male/OBC Male candidates examination fee of Rs 60/- for each application. Candidates should send separate application for each group as mentioned in para 1.05 above with separate IPO/DD as exam. fee.
3. The examination fee is non-refundable. It should be paid in the form of a crossed Demand Draft valid for a period of six months to be drawn at the main branch of any of the Nationalized Banks, or in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board’ of concerned RRB as mentioned in the para 15 given below. The Bank Drafts/Indian Postal Orders should be payable at the place where theRailway Recruitment Board is situated. The Indian Postal Order/Bank Drafts should not be obtained earlier to the date of issue of this Employment Notice or after the closing date of receipt of application.
4. The candidates should write the Employment Notice No., Name of the post/s applied for, Category Number of the post/s and their name and postal address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/Front side at the space provided in the IndianPostal Order.
5. Remittance of examination fee in any other form except Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
6. The particulars of Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order submitted as examination fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form. (Item No. 5 of information sheet)
7. An application not accompanied with Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order of requisite amount wherever required towards examination fee will be summarily rejected.
8. Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zorastrians (Parsis). For claiming waiver of examination fee., Minorities candidates should furnish ’self declaration’ as mentioned in annexure-08 along withapplication form . At the time of document verification such candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
9. Economically backward classes mean the candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs 50,000/-. They have to submit income certificate at the time of applying in the prescribed format as shown in the annexure -7 and on the letter head of the issuing authority as mentioned in annexure-7
How to Apply :
1. The application format as per Annexure 1 & 2 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1,2, 3 etc. should be used. Theapplication form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only, strictly observing all the instructions given in this Employment Notice. The candidates should affix his/her normal signature in English or in Hindi in the application form. Applications signed in capital letters/spaced out letters will be treated as invalid.
2. The candidate’s Name, Address with Pin Code, Date of Birth, Father’s Name and nearest Railway Station should be written legibly in English in bold capital letters, even if the candidate fills up the application form in Hindi.
3. Photographs: One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be pasted on theapplication form in the space provided. Xerox copy of photographs is not permitted. The candidates should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour passport size photograph should be enclosed with the application, indicating candidate’s name and category number on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that the RRB may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the application and the actual physical appearance of the candidate.
4. In item No.9 of application form, the candidates should indicate any clear visible marks of identification on their body like a mole on the nose, cut-mark on the forehead in the left side or a scar mark below the left arm, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate clear identification marks or identification mark column not filled up.
5. The candidate should copy the paragraph at item No. 13 of the information sheet in English/Hindi in their own running handwriting (not in capital/spaced out letters), otherwise their applications will be rejected.
6. The candidate should put their Left Hand Thumb impression at the designated places in the Application Form and in the Information Sheet. The Thumb impressions must be clear and complete. Ridges of the Thumb impressions must be clearly visible.
7. Applications which are illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, not in prescribed format, without photo of candidate, not having IPO/DD or having IPO/DD purchased before date of issue of and after closing date of Employment Notice are liable to be rejected.
8. The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of ______________________Category No/s.__________ Employment Notice No 02/2010 & Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”. If the post/s and category number/s is/ are not indicated on the top of the envelope containing application, the same will not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply : 17.03.2010 (01.04.2010 for candidates from remote areas)
Vacancy Details : http://www.rrbajmer.org/rrb_employment.html